Wednesday 14 September 2011

Mengelongkar Barang Purba


Alhamdullillah, thanx Allah
It’s being half month of Syawal
How was there? Great? Amazing? Tired?
gaining weight?? whattt? its normal what.. he he he
So, on Ramadhan 
 i and my brother decided to make some decoration for our rooms
Not really into 100% decoration but it`s seem to be like that
The colours, the furniture arrangement, and bla...bla...bla...
While in progressing I found such a good stuffs
The stuffs that make me recover back all the past memories
Want to see? Want to see?
*kalau tak mau, boleh ja choose X kat atas tue ;D*


Chelsea vs Harimau Malaya on Kuala Lumpur




2010 birthday celebratiofor my birthday, thanx for my cik am for this lovely cake ;Dn, still kept the paper bag and cake box from secret recipe. First time i got the expensive cake







My nyawa while struggled my 6th semester final exam but the results still so-so.
*hampa dengan diri sendiri*







Cute teddy from my ex-roommate, Lisa ;D three years we stay as roommate kan? Sorry for my craziness behave.








A present and card from my Javanese member.
*we can gossip in bahasa jawa without worried*






*given by ms. Idayu Othman on 2nd semster if not mistake
that time we are not close, but i got something from her. thank you, ayu!

ayu : hang memang pakai kan selipar ni kat bilik
aku : a`ah..awat?
ayu : hang amik je lah...
aku : really?? thanx anyway


*2010- Nad, hang ingat lagi tak paper beg ni? Aku rasa ni paling bersejarah dalam hidup hang kat bas stesyen Melaka tu kot*

















Anyone still kept this buku panduan pendaftaran? now, i`m strunggling for my forth year
*most of my friends already doing their industrial training *jealous*











On our enrolment day in UUM 2008 newspaper,
*rasa macam baru jak nangis-nangis sebab family da kena balik rumah*




Name tag during form six lives. I had a unique position right?? I know what you thinking there.



2007 Accounting tuition books that still in good condition. My hand writing is better compare now days.



I can’t remember who gave us the choclairs, but i really appreciated. Yes, that was my accounting question during tuition time ;D
*siap dok staple kat pass-year question.LOL!*


















And the most priceless stuff
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Its UPSR 2000 daily routines were prepared by my ibu. Yes, its really help me a lot!
*4A-1B results, tepuk tangan akan kejayaan zaman budak-budak hingusan*






p/s : kesimpulannya adalah......... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...