Saturday 31 December 2011

OMBAK RINDU INSTRUMENTAL



try to listen this instruments
its being replay and replay
and keep replay on my DELL since last night

:)

the melody was  infatuated

the melody 
was so deeply touch my heart
was a strength that being presenting through music
was full of love-emotion

and
make me melting
 make me dream until mars
make me wanna run there to get you
make me to scream and say " hey there, i'm exist "


at the same time,

the melody 
cause me cried
caused me to think about sadness
caused me to missing someone
caused me to put a hope that I cross your mind at least once,
 because then I won't feel so pathetic for thinking about you all the time.


BUT
Life is like writing with a pen. 
we can cross out our past but we can't erase it.
 All we've got to do is move on.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...