Friday 29 March 2013

i am sad.

Assalamualaikum wbt

when my heart suddenly feel hurt,
and i decided to play this song for non-stop
and this is the result

the eyes getting swollen
the nose getting red

great combination maybe.

come, let get the same result

presenting
my top-favourite song

I'm Falling For You
Chester See



I don't wanna tell you sometimes I think of you and smile

and

I'm torn between the chance for everything and a price that I can't pay
losing you is something that I'd never chose so I'll just have to wait
but it kills me everyday

and i found this

Embedded image permalink


 ♥, 
ivana

3 comments:

  1. owh dear, I dont know how to comfort u, just hugs from far, lets enjoy the song :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mama JJ yang hot,

      thank for the hugs from germany!! JJ always make me smile!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi mỹ cũng như dịch vụ ship hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ nhận mua hộ hàng mỹ từ trang ebay vn cùng với dịch vụ mua hàng amazon về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...