Thursday 14 June 2012

empat

selamat-selamat semua
i wanna make some entry about myself.
ha'ah, blog ni pun memang tuk si empunya syok sendiri kan
bha bha ha ha
come join with me and make a same entry as shown here
:D

4 names that friend call you

ivana
mostly my friend at primary school + college + during my internship
i-vane
my secondary school + hostel-mate
vana
got a few close friend called me with vana
nurul
family + colleague during part time work + students + him

4 most important date in your life

30 december 1988  
hari lahir ke dunia, wajib kena ingat sebab nak potong kek setiap tahun
24 june 1961
hari jadi si ibu, ingat tapi sangat jarang bagi hadiah
20 april 2012
my baby arrived home sweet home !!
30 September 1987
:)

4 things you have done in last 30mins

eat my nasi lemak
sending email to cik faten amira regarding the document for our transcript
make a view my work on basic accounting theory
check my phone for EURO 2012 result

4 ways to be happy

vacation
meet with friend and gossip time
smiling to everyone
do the responsibility to Allah :D

4 gifts you would like to give

my novel collection
picture's frame
anything that being always used such as a cup, watch, keychain
my heart

4 favourite hobby

reading novel
social network ( YM, facebook, twitter, bloggers )
washing my baby at least once in a week
shopping and preferred alone :)


4 place your want to go for vacation

Karambunai, Sabah
The Three Sister Blue Mountain
Bali, Indonesia
Makkah & Madinah


4 things always found in your bag

red camera
red handphone
lip ice, eye liner, blusher etc
purse

4 things you love so much

my family
my references book
my novel
my baby 

4 things "special" for you

my baby BLR 1988 because i can drive him with my own deposit, bought the registration number which same which the year of my birthday
the-one-who-over-there because your journey make me more motivated, the one sometimes __________
my big family who always make me laugh+fighting all the time
my friend who make my life more colourful 

that it!
have a good day





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...