Wednesday 20 June 2012

i'm sad, and cry is one of best treatment

ya Allah
I'm really sad

why the words so harst for me ?
know you just make a stupidity joke with the fellow colleague
but, have you think about the others feelings?
have you think about "what will be happen if YOU/ your family/ gf / bff in my shoes"?
have you think of it?

definitely NO!!

and 
the story keep playing in my mind
the story keep being sharing with the others
the story make me cried
the story make my respect to you down to my foot
the story make me feeling down to come to office

i know myself very well
i know i'm big type of girl


but,
i remember one thing
i have Allah
He knows everything

hey you,
if you read this, 
i need to tell you something

i never cry about this since i'm kids
you know why?
because no ever one of my friend talking to me like that in front of me
i do not mind if they keep talking/ gossiping about my figure with my absence 

but please do not let me know
but please do not let me see, the others keep laughing on me
but please do not let the others make my figure as the contents of the stupidity joke




2 comments:

  1. Babe, be cool and patient ok! Ujian je tuu..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ivana say 'i can forgive, but sorry ya, i wouldn't forget' sob-sob..

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...